PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, October 11, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Life Insurance in Uruguay”
'Life Insurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Uruguayan life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Uruguayan insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Life Insurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Uruguayan life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Uruguayan life insurance segment
• The Uruguayan life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Uruguayan life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Uruguayan life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Uruguay
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Uruguayan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Uruguay:
• It provides historical values for the Uruguayan life insurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Uruguayan life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
• It provides a comparison of the Uruguayan life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Uruguay.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Uruguay and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Uruguayan life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Uruguayan life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Uruguayan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• Uruguay permits 100% foreign direct investment in its insurance industry.
• In October 2016, the Canadian insurer Fairfax announced plans to take over AIG’s operations in Uruguay, as well as other Latin American countries such as Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Venezuela. The deal’s total value was UYU1.6 billion (US$240.0 million).
• As of 2016, nine insurers were licensed to conduct life insurance business in the country.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
5 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
9 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire