The European meeting point for finance & technology professionals working to commercialise DLT returns to Dublin this October: https://goo.gl/7p4jaV
DUBLIN, IRELAND, June 14, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Alongside Barclays, Deloitte, IDA, Enterprise Ireland and Arthur Cox, FinTech Network will be hosting the 3rd Blockchain for Finance Conference, Europe in Dublin again this year! On October 2nd – 4th, 350+ finance and tech professionals will take over the Aviva Stadium to map out the future role of blockchain in financial services.
What can you expect?
• 50 speakers from industry leading finance and tech companies including ING, Microsoft, State Street, RBS, R3, KBC, Digital Asset, Credit Agricole and more…
• A Technology Showcase Hall with over 20 exhibitors showcasing the latest blockchain applications to prepare your business for implementation
• 350+ senior-level delegates will be there to visualise what the future holds for blockchain and the role it will play within financial services
• 40% of attendees will be from financial institutions who are plotting their path from POC to commercialisation of DLT
• Pre-conference ICO Party highlighting the most innovative start-ups developing the latest DLT solutions
BFC EU is the European meeting point for tech and finance professionals who are working to move their blockchain projects from hype to prototype. Download the brochure now for the full speaker line-up and exclusive discounts to attend: https://goo.gl/7p4jaV
+44 (0) 203 468 9461
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire