Tiger Financial News Network has launched a website to enhance the experience of investors across its media channels, while making it attractive to advertisers.
TAMPA, FLORIDA, USA, January 8, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Tiger Financial News Network (TFNN), a financial media outlet that delivers concise and valuable insights to millions of investors, has launched a new website as a way to further enhance the experience of investors across the company’s media channels, which range from from daily broadcast to website to social media to YouTube and many others.
The watch time of TFNN’s YouTube channel, for example, has surged from 2.5 million minutes in the first quarter of 2018 to more than 5 million minutes during the fourth quarter of 2018 or a 100 percent increase. Other numbers have been similarly impressive, including an increase in views from 93,074 to 126,462 (36 percent) and a climb in average view duration from about 26 minutes to 40 minutes (52 percent). These numbers represent a powerful example of the value that TFNN offers to advertisers and sponsors.
With the launch of the new website, those viewership numbers are expected to grow even more as more investors become aware of the company’s game-changing analysis about the financial markets.
“In 2019, TFNN will continue to expand its reach as we meet the exacting needs of the investment community,” said Tom O’Brien, the founder of TFNN. “These investors have come to depend on TFNN as a trusted partner. We won’t disappoint them.”
That bond is “unique in the industry,” according to advertisers.
“What TFNN offers is unique in the industry,” said Trey Robinson, who as an executive at Charles Schwab and former CMO of OptionsXpress frequently committed significant portions of his marketing budget to TFNN’s advertising and sponsorship programs. “TFNN reaches investors that are willing to take chances and have the disposable income to execute on those opportunities. The ROI is very powerful.”
The statistics support that.
TFNN clients are individual investors who are active in the markets. In fact:
• Nearly 90% are making decisions for their own portfolio
• Over 40% indicate they trade 3-10 times a month, and 34% indicate that they trade 11-25 times a month
• Over 80% use an active trading approach for a portion of their portfolios.
• While 95% dedicate a portion of their portfolios to buy and hold strategies
• Predominantly own or expect to own; Stocks (88%), ETFs (81%), Gold (45%) and Options (37%)
They are educated professionals, who live in the US and have investable assets. Among their characteristics:
• 76% have college degrees with 32% having graduate degrees
• 84% are over 45, with 64% between 46-66 years old
• 53% earn over $100k and 60% report an estimate net worth of over $500K
• 94% list a US address as their primary residence
They understand and value TFNN content as evidenced by:
• 74% visit TFNN.com daily
• 83% tune into TFNN for the education on financial markets, 85% for trading tips and tactics; 77% for expert trades
• 80% listen to more than one TFNN program
• 76% are likely to recommend TFNN to friend or colleague indicating a high level of customer satisfaction
O’Brien said TFNN’s success is tied to education.
“We Educate directly and interactively,” said O’Brien. “It is our goal to assist you in achieving your financial objectives – thoughtfully and prudently – through education and ongoing communication. Through our interactive website and call-in radio talk shows, TFNN is able to teach all levels of investors the technical skills needed for trading in today's marketplace.”
To learn more about TFNN’s advertising program, call 877-518-9190, or email Advertising@TFNN.com
Source: EIN Presswire