Held in London on October 8th, 2019
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, July 11, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Frontier is bringing together leading companies in London for a unique event shaped to tackle the topics of diversity, inclusion and empowerment in the global energy sector.
You will hear from key players, decision-makers and experts in the field as they share their views, insights and successes in the areas of diversity, inclusion and empowerment with the aim of highlighting what can be done to progress people and communities within energy companies globally.
The Summit will conclude with the London Networking Reception and is open to all registered attendees.
Enquire now about their Sponsorship & Exhibition packages available that suit a broad range of companies in the upstream sector. This platform will afford you an excellent opportunity to enhance your companies’ prominence and visibility to the decision-makers and industry professionals at this prestigious energy industry event in the heart of London.
Sarah Peers, Deputy President, International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists
Abbie Sampson, Director of External Affairs, Energy UK
Sandy Stash, Executive Vice President – Safety, Operations, Engineering, and External Affairs, Tullow Oil
• Uncover the leading edge on diversity, inclusion and empowerment in energy
• Hear from energy companies leading the way in diversity
• 25+ world class speakers over 1 day
• High-level C-Suite networking
• Excellent Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities
• Shape the debate on diversity, inclusion and empowerment in the energy sector
• Attend the London Networking Reception
• Energy Company Decision Makers
• Chief Executive Officers
• Heads of Global Capability
• Heads of Diversity & Inclusion
• HR Directors
• Energy Professionals
Conference fees include participation to the events specified, online presentations post-event, refreshments & luncheons and drinks reception.
+31 6 12559410
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire