Insurance Burkina Faso Industry Business & Investment Opportunity (2017 – 2021) Market Research Reports
PUNE, INDIA, November 8, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Synopsis
'The Insurance Industry in Burkina Faso, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Burkinabé insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Burkinabé economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Burkina Faso, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Burkinabé insurance industry, including:
• The Burkinabé insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of Burkinabé economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Burkinabé insurance industry
• The various distribution channels in the Burkinabé insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Burkinabé insurance industry
• Analysis of natural hazards in Burkinabé insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Burkina Faso:
• It provides historical values for the Burkinabé insurance industry for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Burkinabé insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels in Burkina Faso.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Burkina Faso and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Burkinabé insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Burkinabé insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Burkinabé insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Burkinabé insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• In April 2017, Sunu Assurances and United Bank for Africa signed a bancassurance agreement and launched two new bancassurance products: Ca Gagne, a 15 year savings buy back product; and Beogo, which is pension and death cover.
• In June 2017, the government of Burkina Faso secured a loan worth XOF36.3 billion (US$61.8 million) from the West African Development Bank and Ecowas Bank
• In May 2016, the Old Mutual Emerging Markets (OMEM) signed a strategic agreement with Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) to distribute short-term insurance solutions, savings and life insurance through Ecobank branches in Burkina Faso.
• During 2010–2015, 5,046 people were killed and 73,536 people were injured in road accidents in Burkina Faso.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Industry Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Industry Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium
5 Life Insurance Outlook
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.1.1 Gross written premium
5.2 Group Life Insurance
5.2.1 Gross written premium
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
6.1 Property Insurance
6.1.1 Gross written premium
6.2 Motor Insurance
6.2.1 Gross written premium
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire